PCS provides a variety of services to the midwest community. Some of the services are:
- Blood Donation Drives: PCS coordinates two to three blood donations each year and they are done in the Sikh Religious Society (Sikh Temple), Palatine.
Seminars: PCS provides seminars from various agencies such as Indian Consulate, FBI, medical support to seniors, Citizenship classes and Immigration support etc. to the community.
- Punjabi Language Support: PCS provides support to seniors of language interpretations
- Langar (Meal in Gurdwara Sahib//Sikh Temple): Support Gurdwara Sahib/Sikh Temple lLunch/Supper on religious occassions. PCS also provides support for religious reasons and coordinates Food Drive for the hungry.
- Humble Support to Seniors: PCS senior member provides any type of support to the Chicago seniors.
- Dance & Music: PCS coordinates dance and music for the teenager as well as adults for culture celebrations.